Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Social media links missing on site footer

keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I was looking for other ways to integrate with Roll20 for news and updates and noticed that the site footer is missing info. It currently says: © The Orr Group, LLC Acknowledgements Terms of Service & Privacy Policy DMCA Need Help? Visit our FAQ! On Social Media: Roll20® is a Registered Trademark of The Orr Group, LLC. All rights reserved. There are no links after "On Social Media:" I realize they are listed elsewhere on the site, but it looks like something got dropped from the footer.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Is *this* page that we're on right now an example of the site footer having missing information?

Edited 1527548447
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Yes. Here is a screen shot, just in case it is some sort of browser or CSS issue. It's the same throughout the site, though.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Check your browser stuffs, because.... is how it looks for me :)
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
I'll also note that your original post included hidden links that LinkBot picked up on and reported to the ModLog (our tool for abuse report and the like), so it is *there* even if you don't *see it*.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I can see the Social Media icons like GK.  They might be getting blocked/hidden by an ad-blocking extension or similar...? 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Oh good lord. That was it. I thought I had whitelisted Roll20. Thank you. Move along. Nothing to see he— Look behind you, is that Demogorgon?!?!? <smoke bomb>
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
*giggle*