Magic's Return (LF Players/Interest Check) Time: TBA; (Probably Either Sat, Mon. Wed) Sometime between 5pm-10pm Eastern Time; WEEKLY The game will be at least 2 months off, interest/prep permitting. Place:  roll20 Tabletop; Discord as Voice, GDocs for references, handouts and game materials. Players:  3-5; Starting Level: 4th; Milestone Experience Track; Experienced Players, Mature Game. The game will  System:  Heavily Modified Pathfinder with  the Modern Path and  No Feat Tax rules in effect. Since this is a modern setting based in the real world, the only race allowed is Human.  I will also allow halfling if that is the desire.  Alternate Racials for human to show descent from potential magical races is available on request. Some classes are forbidden, and/or modified due to the modern nature.  Cavaliers, Antipaladins, Vampire Hunters are forbidden.  As are any classes exclusively based on anachronistic concepts with no modern counterpart. Summoners are allowed, using the normal Summoner with the Unchained Spells, (I even allow Synths).  Psions and Wilders are allowed as are Kineticist.  For the full list, see the LFG Entry.  Description:  Magic has been absent from the world for an age and an age, its slow return beginning in the latter half of the 20th century has caused no real trouble at first, but now the year is 2015 and the magic that has returned to the world is more flashy, less subtle. Now forces are beginning to stir, different political groups seek to suppress, or control magic for their own ends and you are caught in the middle. Will you help magic and the modern world exist or will you seek to suppress it? If you are interested you can send me a PM for my discord, or go to the  LFG Entry .