Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Quick question about link posting

Edited 1527793538
I couldn't find any specific rule on the code of conduct about my question.  Are we aloud to post a discord link if a potential player wants to drop in to ask a few questions about campaign.  Or what about a twitch or youtube link to showcase our game?  Want to find out in case there was a hidden rule I missed.

Edited 1527793552
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Here is the External Links section of our Code of Conduct: External Links The LFG Forums and the LFG Tool are meant to promote games and find groups to play with on Roll20. The addition of external links within the LFG areas of the site for promotional purposes (Patreon, PayPal Donations, etc.) or invitations to off-site communities (Discord, Off-site message boards, etc.) is prohibited and will result in removal of the post. You're free to use Discord and invite players to your server once they join the game. You may place the link on your game details page or on a post to your game details forum or in a private message to someone. You may not place the link on your LFG Listing or in a post to your LFG Listing Discussion forum or in a post to the community forums or in your user profile. Twitch and Youtube are a little different; as long as you're using the Roll20 interface, go ahead and post showcases of your game :)
Would youtube or twitch be acceptable if the comments are disabled then?
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Twitch and Youtube are fine; as long as you're using the Roll20 interface for your game, go ahead and post showcases of your game :)