Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Call of Cthulhu d20 P2P Friday June 15th 6pm CST Masks of Nyarlathotep

Edited 1529956211
<a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/117722/d20-call" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/117722/d20-call</a>... Howdy- One individual dropped out due to work conflicts, so I have one spot open for this classic campaign. Fill out app and I'll look it over. I am hoping to kick off the campaign on&nbsp; June 15th 6pm CST. This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $25 per player payable through Paypal.the cost to play will be $25.00 per a month and will be due at the end of each monthly gaming cycle IE we start on June 15th and on july 15th payment would be due. Thus this gives you basically a month to see if this campaign is for you. Session 0 is free. . Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.

Edited 1528364789
Who does not want to take on nyarlathotep? Play a Six gun shooting cowboy or a hard nose NYC Police Detective.rooting out the horrors of HP Lovecrafts monstrous mythos. We need one more player and the terror and horrors can begin!&nbsp;
A bump for Dan Daily
Hi, used to play Cthulu back in the day.... big Lovecraft fan. Im in Gmt timezone which i hope isn't a problem
A player has dropped out but the campaign has not started yet. I am hoping to begin the campaign this friday evening. We are using the CoC 7th edition rules not d20. We are also very LGBT friendly. If interested, click on link in the initial post and please fill out app..
Still need one more player for Friday nights upcoming game.