Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Experienced PF group, seeking solid, reliable replacement GM, Fridays EST. Details inside.

So who are we? Well, we're a group of players who have quite a bit of experience playing Pathfinder together. We have had the unfortunate situation of having our GM generally flake out one too many times, and we made the decision of keeping the group together, which means we are in need of a replacement. Our sessions run on Fridays, at 9PM EST, though we can start as early as 7 or 8. Our usual preference is for Adventure Paths, we were in the process of running the Jade Regent when our campaign broke. If a DM was interested in picking up that campaign, that would actually be pretty awesome, but if not something else would be fine. We're not a demanding group of people, and we're more than happy to work with any potential GM to discuss playstyles, desired campaigns and priorities, etc. I understand that GMs sometimes have a reluctant attitude towards pre-formed groups, so I'm hoping we can work something out. You can respond here, or contact me on Skype, screenname Askren- , and we'll be discussing things. No need to start right away, I'll be running some one-shots until we get something hashed out.
Paul S.
Sheet Author
API Scripter
If I weren't already running a Friday Jade Regent AP for a group - I'd be happy to talk about running for you guys. Just finished Module 1 and the group is into module 2.

Edited 1392136484
If you all were interested in learning Savage Worlds I might be interested in running for you guys, although it might only be an every other week sort of thing, or a 2 weeks on 1 off if my wife is feeling generous.
Paul S. said: If I weren't already running a Friday Jade Regent AP for a group - I'd be happy to talk about running for you guys. Just finished Module 1 and the group is into module 2. Ironically, that's where we lost our GM. cursingbulldog said: If you all were interested in learning Savage Worlds I might be interested in running for you guys Not so much unfortunately, but thanks for the offer.
Well if you all change your minds I can probably run a one shot for you all to try the system out.
I happen to have just recently been reading Jade Regent and have run adventure paths and modules by Paizo going back to the modules published for D&D 3.0 in dungeon magazine. Your time is also perfect for my current schedule barring any unforeseen circumstances. If you want you can send me a message on skype at <a href="mailto:jlawson84@me.com" rel="nofollow">jlawson84@me.com</a>

Edited 1392265617
Askren said: So who are we? Well, we're a group of players who have quite a bit of experience playing Pathfinder together. We have had the unfortunate situation of having our GM generally flake out one too many times, and we made the decision of keeping the group together, which means we are in need of a replacement. Our sessions run on Fridays, at 9PM EST, though we can start as early as 7 or 8. Our usual preference is for Adventure Paths, we were in the process of running the Jade Regent when our campaign broke. If a DM was interested in picking up that campaign, that would actually be pretty awesome, but if not something else would be fine. We're not a demanding group of people, and we're more than happy to work with any potential GM to discuss playstyles, desired campaigns and priorities, etc. I understand that GMs sometimes have a reluctant attitude towards pre-formed groups, so I'm hoping we can work something out. You can respond here, or contact me on Skype, screenname Askren- , and we'll be discussing things. No need to start right away, I'll be running some one-shots until we get something hashed out. I know its controversial at this point but you might consider the assistance of a professional. I am starting to see more and more of this and it might be the way things are going. Anyway here's a post I saw recently. Seems like a no-nonsense approach to attain what your after.
Luke said: I know its controversial at this point but you might consider the assistance of a professional. I am starting to see more and more of this and it might be the way things are going. Anyway here's a post I saw recently. Seems like a no-nonsense approach to attain what your after. I don't think this kind of suggested is welcome here. As a GM myself I have no desire to ever charge people much less this particular group for the service of leading their campaign.
Joseph L. said: Luke said: I know its controversial at this point but you might consider the assistance of a professional. I am starting to see more and more of this and it might be the way things are going. Anyway here's a post I saw recently. Seems like a no-nonsense approach to attain what your after. I don't think this kind of suggested is welcome here. As a GM myself I have no desire to ever charge people much less this particular group for the service of leading their campaign. No problem, just a suggestion. No harm meant. Best of luck to you.