Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[Bug] Dev Server Access Issues for Pro Accounts

This of course doesnt allow me to access my created games.
I have the same issue. Wanted to look at the charactermancer option but cant seem to find it and when going to dev server just says free account. 
I've been having this problem too. Was a plus member, upgraded to pro but can't open a game. I've tried making a forum post, tweeting and email, but not had a response yet. If I get a reply, I will post the fix here too.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
I know this is something that is actively being looked at by the Devs.

Edited 1528397443
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
I'm making this the Official Bug to track this issue on.&nbsp; If you are having this problem, please follow these steps to try and resolve it: Load your My Account page:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/account/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/account/</a> Click "Save Changes" for your Profile&nbsp;(If this goes through immediate, it should be good.&nbsp; If it hangs for several seconds, you probably need to save again.) Log out of the Dev Server (if you were logged in) Log back into the Dev Server Repeat steps 1-4 if it doesn't work the first few times. (There is an intermittent sync issue that is being looked into by Dev)
I am having a possibly related/possible not issue. I can't log into the Dev Server at all. When I try to, I get the "The email or password you entered is incorrect, please try again. lease note that your password is CaSE sEnSiTIve!" screen. I did double check that it is the correct password by logging out of Production and manually typeing my password to log back in.
Phil B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Carl M. said: I am having a possibly related/possible not issue. I can't log into the Dev Server at all. When I try to, I get the "The email or password you entered is incorrect, please try again. lease note that your password is CaSE sEnSiTIve!" screen. I did double check that it is the correct password by logging out of Production and manually typeing my password to log back in. This is the same issue manifesting differently. When you updated your password on production, most recently, it did not mirror the update over to the dev server like it should have. So, dev will be using an old password. This also can be fixed using the same steps above.
Phil, I'm still having the same problems. Miles pushed a password reset through about 18 hours ago and the new password is fine on production, but not dev. I have been going to Account and clicking the "Save Changes" button under Profile until it comes back quickly and then going to Dev to log in. Thanks for your time, CarlM
I am having this issue. I subscribed to Pro a few days ago and the changes are not reflected on the Dev server. I get the "Welcome Brave Adventurer" screen every time I try. I've saved and logged out and in several times and it always lags a few seconds and it never actually changes.&nbsp; Thanks!
Phil B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Lauren said: I am having this issue. I subscribed to Pro a few days ago and the changes are not reflected on the Dev server. I get the "Welcome Brave Adventurer" screen every time I try. I've saved and logged out and in several times and it always lags a few seconds and it never actually changes.&nbsp; Thanks! Sorry for the late response, I went ahead and fixed the issue for your account. You should be good to go on Dev. Happy Rolling!