Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Help with logging into Dev server

I have a pro account and im trying to access the delv server and its not accepting my password please help ty
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Try changing your password on the production server and then use that new password to login on the development server.  Let us know how that works for you :)
i did no change
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Alright, time to clear the easy fixes before getting into the console log and getting a Dev to poke at this. Please carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues : Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log, starting with loading up the login page for the Dev server and capturing your attempt to login)
ok steps followed 1.chrome never had an issue before 2.i have no extensions 3.i cleared the cache no luck I still cant log onto the delv serv
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Please confirm this is also an issue in Firefox, and if that is so, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log, starting with loading up the login page for the Dev server and capturing your attempt to login)
i have chrome torch
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
'Chrome Torch' is not the same as 'Chrome'.  Roll20 only supports Chrome and Firefox.  Please test your issue in both Chrome (normal Chrome, not a fork) and Firefox, and if you are still having issues, then please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log, starting with loading up the login page for the Dev server and capturing your attempt to login)
I did it in chrome now and i still can get onto the main but not into delv
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Ok, now you need to try it in Firefox.
I don't nor ever had firefox and never had an issue before.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
: Unfortunately, without completing all troubleshooting steps, we can't eliminate a Chrome issue from the equation. A console log would still be useful, but we may still need to rule out Chrome itself being an issue as if it IS the issue we need to know.  If you are utterly unwilling to try Firefox, then please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log, starting with loading up the login page for the Dev server and capturing your attempt to login)
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
This is another possible route to trying to fix your issue: Load your My Account page: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/account/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/account/</a> Click "Save Changes" for your Profile (If this goes through immediately, it should be good. If it hangs for several seconds, you probably need to save again.) Log back into the Dev Server Repeat steps 1-3 if it doesn't work the first few times. (There is an intermittent sync issue that is being looked into by Dev) Please let me know if this works for you :)
that worked&nbsp;ty
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Glad to hear it!&nbsp; Marking this as Resolved and closed, but please don't hesitate to start a new thread if you've any issues or concerns. :)