Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

D&D 4th Edition - 5 Players looking for DM for Monday 7pm - 12am (EST)

Hey all. I'm re-posting this because now we have a day & time confirmed as well as a player count. We are a group of five players ~ mostly experienced with one player who is new to the game. We are looking for a DM who is willing to run a game (the rules are entirely up to the DM.) We would really just like to play. The only limitation we have is that we need the game to be text based. As most of us are experienced, there won't be a lot of 'power checking' mid battle. Spamming/OOC will be kept to a minimum to keep the game moving along at a respectable pace. With five players the game should not bog down too much and copying and pasting into chat is relatively pain free. (Heck it's faster than speaking.) Pre-mades - Homebrew - Anything is acceptable. Also willing to provide help with Organization - Plot - Story - Pre-made content - Rules - Graphics(Tokens/Maps/Etc) & anything else a DM requires. New DMs are free to apply as well. We have several experienced players in the group so we'd be able to help you out if you have trouble. We are laid back and willing to go along with just about anything. We appreciate you taking the time to read this. Thank you. ~ Den
Bump.
Hey, I'm new to the version 4 system, however I've been playing 3.5 for a few years, and been doing systemless roleplaying for about 14 years prior. I am certainly interested in joining in a 4th ed. campaign.
I've run a few games on roll 20. Been dming 4th edition for a few years. When you say it needs to be text based does that mean no video or voice? If you are interested in running a module game I could look into setting one up.
@Ecowarrior ~ Yes Eco Warrior - no video and voice.Basically I have a bad connection (Satellite.) Which makes voice & video a real pain for me. We discussed it in my post that DMing w/ text shouldn't be that much slower as long as everyone knows what they are doing. However if this is a serious problem I'd be willing to drop out and whoever can use Video/Voice can play. (Can I pm you about this?) We'd be more than happy to run some modules. I personally haven't played anything besides Shadowfell (which I'm running so it's not as much fun). @Hurgleman ~ If your interest is as a player we are currently at the desired 5 at the moment. However if a slot opens up or we decide to take a six you'll be first option.