Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for players, for a friday night game. I run everything eventually. (CST, 7pm)

So hey, i am what the internetters call a "forever dm". But that's pretty far from being a bad thing. I've picked up every version of D&D, and i'm working my way through most of the settings. I've picked up everything from Savage Worlds, to Vampire: The Masquerade, Big Eyes Small Mouth, to Dragon Age, and FATE, to D6 Star Wars, Fantasy, and Adventure, to GURPS, and Call of Cthulhu. I have the materials for Shadowrun, Burning Wheel, and Mechwarrior, but i haven't gotten to run them yet.  What i'm really looking for is a group that wants to do a bunch of stuff, the way i do. My dream scenario is to have a group that can switch between different rules-systems and/or settings and stories from week to week, just based on what we feel like doing. I have a million of my own stories that just keep coming, and dozens of modules spread across versions and systems. And i'm just not getting to use enough of them for my liking.  So i'm looking for something on friday nights, relative to CST. And wouldn't be looking to start until June 14th or so. If this sounds interesting, don't hesitate to shout words at me! Lord Saur, Senior Poké of the houses of Mon.
MattBx8
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
PM sent. /Matt
I want to play, but can I make a half-vampire, half-werewolf, half-devil, half-angel pixie who multiclasses in everything? Oh, also, I mostly play PF and 3.5. I don't like old school, and THAC0 is soooo confusing. Besides, who wants to play that old stuff anyway?  So yeah, if I could play that, I'm totally in.
Hey I'm super interested in this but I've only ever played 5e. But I learn quick and I have so many characters I could play!
PM sent.
Hey Seth! If you're interested in the game, that's all you really need! 5e experience is just a bonus!  Hey Jessamyn, i see that!