Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for a Rogue for Pathfinder (5 other members already have been playing)

So we've played 5 sessions so far and on May 27th our rogue disappeared and hasn't been seen online since. If you can play a Rogue for us we would greatly appreciate it. Game time is every Sunday at 7PM AST (6PM EST) and we usually play for 4 hours (So to 11PM AST / 10 PM EST) You're free to take over control of the tiefling rogue we have or make an entirely new character if you want the only requirement is that they are a Rogue. If you're going to make a new character we have to get to work ASAP filling out your character sheet. (We'll go back and forth using PMs) And get it done by tomorrow then I can invite you to the game and give you permissions to access your sheet and token. Even though we're playing Pathfinder, the Campaign Setting is Forgotten Realms. We're playing a high-powered / high magic game with Pathfinder's "Slow" method of EXP progression. Everyone started at Level 2 and next session they all (and you too if you decide to play) will level up to level 3. Please get back to me ASAP we're in dire need of a Rogue.
Hello, I have been looking for a group to get into D&D again with, its been a while since I've played (I mostly ran the sesson) Sent a PM, looking forward to the response