Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Scheduling Snafus

Alycia aimed carefully at Wednesday. Her father had taught her the price of sloppy aiming, such that she'd actually added a targeting reticle to her mask, even though her father was a (relative) dolt a substantial dimension away and would never know if she actually missed. She'd know. ((Yes.))
Doyce T. said: Just double-checking that we are aiming at Wednesday this week I'm ready for tonight!
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
Doyce T. said: Just double-checking that we are aiming at Wednesday this week?
Just want to make sure after last week's holiday induced scheduling weirdness, we're back to normal Bat-time is week, correct?
Definitely believe so.
Schedule/reschedule ... So, since tonight is out ... We are free this week Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday (if need be).
*** Dave H. said: Schedule/reschedule ... So, since tonight is out ... We are free this week Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday (if need be). ^Same to the above.  (Though I would appreciate a little heads up if it occurs on Wednesday.)
Doyce
Pro
Sheet Author
Wednesday may be doable. Need to check the calendar and I ain't getting up right now.
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
Tuesday or Wednesday are okay, I've got stuff Thursday.
So tentatively on Wednesday, if nothing comes up (sorry, Doyce).
Dammit Jason! Please forgive him. His mind tends to throw up puns. 
An unlikely interruption for me next month, but I wanted to make everyone aware just in case. Starting the 26th and going until the 16th of July, we're going to hosting a friend who is on leave from the military.  It's going to involve a lot of local tourism and probably a weekend road trip at some point.  It's unlikely any of this will keep me from getting a couple hours of free time on Monday nights as normal, but it might.  I'll update as I get more information.
Doyce
Pro
Sheet Author
I'm good for tonight, if you all are.
Doyce T. said: I'm good for tonight, if you all are. I'm ready!  Glad you're feeling better.
Doyce T. said: I'm good for tonight, if you all are. Woot!
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
I'll be there. I've been keeping the restless natives pacified with comics meanwhile.
(He's created a monster.)
Doyce
Pro
Sheet Author
 would it be possible to do would it be possible to do this week's game on Thursday evening? I am solo through the next couple of days and concerned that I'm not going to be paying proper attention to the things that need proper attention paid to them both in the game and out.
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
Thursday is usually my playtesting night, but I can punt for one session.
Doyce
Pro
Sheet Author
 I I normally wouldn't ask for Thursday, but the situation tonight is not going to be any different Tuesday or Wednesday evening. I appreciate the flexibility.
Thursday should be fine for me. 
Thursday works for the Consortium.
Doyce
Pro
Sheet Author
 thanks everyone! I appreciate the flexibility. See you on Thursday
Fortunately I can wile away the time with some creative writing ...
Doyce
Pro
Sheet Author
 Hi guys.  So I was just reminded that I actually have a previous commitment, as we have tickets for Book of Mormon downtown Thursday.  I'm not sure how I can solve this problem. Friday night might be doable. I could start theoretically later this evening at 8:30 or something. I welcome thoughts.

Edited 1530132059
Doyce
Pro
Sheet Author
This week  has just been scheduling hell
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
Or just acknowledge it's not been a good week, and punt to Monday like usual. I'm totally okay with that.
Doyce
Pro
Sheet Author
I'm OK with that if you guys are. We can punt.
I'm okay with the punt.
I can't say I'm happy  about the punt, but I can accept it in the face of a "scheduling hell" week. :-P On the other hand, I can say that we went to Book of Mormon  downtown a few weeks back and had a wonderful time, and I expect you will, too. :-)
Small heads up: Looking forward to playing tonight, but I might be running slightly late to the game.  Doubt I will be more than 15-20 minutes late at worst, but don't hold things up on my account.
Well, with all due respect, that's the least  awful thing I thought was going to show up when I saw an update in this thread. :-) We'll keep the home Jasons burning for you.
*** Dave H. said: Well, with all due respect, that's the least  awful thing I thought was going to show up when I saw an update in this thread. :-) With all honesty, that was the same thought I had when I saw your reply. Jeez, I can just see us causing Doyce or Bill some amount of grief when they see three updates to this thread before they see the context.  :P
Let's lighten their hearts with a unique golf tournament delay GIF.
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
Jeez, I can just see us causing Doyce or Bill some amount of grief when they see three updates to this thread before they see the context.  :P Don't worry, I compulsively read all posts as they're made. We'll keep the home Jasons burning for you. "Owowow it's hot turn it off Alycia!" "It's just a low-powered maser, it won't do any permanent harm." "Why are you masering me?!" "..... It's fun." It's all good, take the time you need. We'll just keep cranking out more forum fiction when games don't happen.
[Insert snippet of bad AltFuture!Keri Meets Our!Adam here.]
Upcoming dark session noted on the 1st page.
Fortunately, the dark session accidentally lines up perfectly with a previous obligation I have on that evening that would have made me miss that game.  Looks like this is working out for everyone.
More scheduling woes.  The week of Aug 27th I will be in Atlanta for work, which looks like is also James' last game before leaving for college.  I'm still going to try and make it (my schedule in Atlanta willing), but we've seen how remote sessions have worked in the past.
NOT a cancellation (or any desire for one), but a warning that the Consortium may be seriously jet lagged Monday night, after 18 days in GMT+2 and +3 living (and a delay that may have us trapped tonight at JFK), we may be running on fumes.  But we WILL be there! 
Doyce
Pro
Sheet Author
 so my sister is unexpectedly in town and the only night that she has to come visit is Monday night. Would it be possible to postpone the game to Tuesday night?
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
I'm okay with Tuesday.
I'm open for Tuesday.
Aside from being SAD that things are pushed out a day, we're good here for Tuesday.
Doyce
Pro
Sheet Author
Okay we are on for TUESDAY.
As mentioned before (or after?  or during?) the game last night, I'm going to be out in Atlanta and booked with a vendor for an event when we would be having the game on the 27th.
And on the 27th we'll be en route to California . So I suspect we'll be dark that night, unless Bill needs it for the episode where Leo finally retires ... ;-)
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
It might come to that
Doyce
Pro
Sheet Author
 we won't we won't be playing the game on Monday, but I am going to take the opportunity to get caught up on the 37 threads that are flagged 'new' on the forum, for me. :):