Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Problem with Tome of Magical Mystery

Just added this to my game and certain items are appearing as folders? Very strange, any ideas on how to fix?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
This one?:&nbsp; <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/gameaddon/27" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/gameaddon/27</a>... When I apply that, I get: That looks like it did a bad job of adding the handout.&nbsp; What happens if you reload the game? Also, if you add it into a fresh game, do you get the same strange layout?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
As a Pro subscriber, you can rollback your game.&nbsp; If yo roll back to before this Addon was applied and reapply it, does it come in correctly?
Same thing happened when i rolled back and re applied
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Ok.&nbsp; This sounds like something else is going on.&nbsp; I've escalated it with the information here.
So it seems to only occur when i use them both if i only have one tier in my game it works fine.... odd
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
OH! I bet I know what the issue is.&nbsp; I'll follow up on it with the devs.
The Aaron said: OH! I bet I know what the issue is.&nbsp; I'll follow up on it with the devs. Thank you! Appreciate your help as always!
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
I did some further digging to confirm my suspicions regarding these sets.&nbsp; It's an internal data structure issue with them, which will have to be fixed by the devs.&nbsp; I've passed off all the information I have on it to them now.
Thank you Aaron appreciate your help as always!!
Hi Anthony! Just wanted to touch base and let you know we have a bug ticket submitted and we will be investigating the issue and making sure we can get it resolved :) If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to email us at <a href="mailto:Team@Roll20.net" rel="nofollow">Team@Roll20.net</a>