Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

DEDICATED PLAYER NEEDED FOR 5E game

I am currently running a game with 5 players. We have been together for 8 play sessions. One of our members job hours changed and can no longer make the game. I am looking for someone to finish out the remainder of games so it doesn't ruin it for others playing. Here are the specs of the game. Homebrew Start out at level 4 Mix of new and old players Play every Tuesday on Roll 20 6pm Eastern time We have notes for each adventure or I can sum everything up. Pretty balanced team so you may play any standard 5e class and race Serious players only
How long do your sessions last?
I'm interested but I'm very new to the game so I would need to learn to play as we go
2-2.5 hours
Hello,  This sounds very interesting, I’d love to join. I’ve played and asked for a few months, so while I don’t sound like I have a lot of experience I still know my stuff fairly well. What sort of setting is the campaign? By serious players only do you mean dedicated players only or a serious setting? 
I would very much like to play. Serious players. Currently running my own home brew for a few people. I’m not planning for any kind of power gaming, just want to be in a group for good story and the opportunity to play. 
I'd certainly be interested, if you're still looking for people. I'm an old hand at D&D, experienced as a DM and players, and I'm very role flexible. I'm also reliable for game times etc.