Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Full Modular Tokens - Villains

Edited 1528912833
illo
Plus
Marketplace Creator
<a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/set/2534/ful" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/set/2534/ful</a>... Friends, colleagues and future historians who will read these pages; What can I say, I am very happy with this result, despite its shortcomings this pack is what I wanted to do, a tool that allows anyone to modify the parts included and even add their own models to the work already done. Now I just wonder if this was necessary, after so many weeks of work, I just think if with so much content already on the market, you needed another pack of tokens, one that allows you to even create more and more! Well, the truth is, I'm already working on the next one, one of females, to complete the job. And well, without further rhetoric, counting the color variations and so on, they are: 152 arms, 68 heads, 42 pairs of legs, and 74 bodies. 26 example tokens already mounted and ready to play. I hope you like it and remember that I have a patreon where I will continue working to get more packs like this in roll20. Thank you and good luck!
Gold
Forum Champion
illo said: 152 arms, 68 heads, 42 pairs of legs, and 74 bodies. I think that is 32,124,288 possible token combinations (if I used the right math for this type of combinations; I just multiplied, didn't use the Factorial method for permutations). Someone else would know math better to doublecheck that stat.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Gold said: illo said: 152 arms, 68 heads, 42 pairs of legs, and 74 bodies. I think that is 32,124,288 possible token combinations (if I used the right math for this type of combinations; I just multiplied, didn't use the Factorial method for permutations). Someone else would know math better to doublecheck that stat. I got&nbsp;32,124,286, but I haven't checked my math. ;-P Kind of like self-checkout.&nbsp; Cool concept.
illo
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Vince said: Gold said: illo said: 152 arms, 68 heads, 42 pairs of legs, and 74 bodies. I think that is 32,124,288 possible token combinations (if I used the right math for this type of combinations; I just multiplied, didn't use the Factorial method for permutations). Someone else would know math better to doublecheck that stat. I got&nbsp;32,124,286, but I haven't checked my math. ;-P Kind of like self-checkout.&nbsp; Cool concept. Actually,&nbsp;I can't really say the total, because it's simply very complicated, there are three skin colors and that limits the possibilities, there are also pieces that would be rare to combine (dressed arm-naked torso). But thanks a lot for the math, you can actually do a lot of combinations anyway x)
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Even if only 1 in 1,000 produced a viable combination, that would be over 3,000 good results.
Currobrí
Marketplace Creator
Besides the many possible combinations and the awesome&nbsp;customization possibilities, I think the tokens quality is good. That you can see characters faces make them more expressive and the drawing details are the best you can expect from a token. Very good job, Illo!