Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Menu broken on 2nd line pages

AquaAlex
Sheet Author
Translator
API Scripter
When on main pages the menu bar looks correct but when going into sub sections it looks like this:
AquaAlex
Sheet Author
Translator
API Scripter
I don't see this. Do you see this all the time? What OS/browser are you using?
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with the site. Could you please carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!
Looks like something (a browser extension or OS setting?) is increasing the font size of text in the browser.
AquaAlex
Sheet Author
Translator
API Scripter
looks like it only happens in Google Chrome for some reason. The main pages the menu still looks correct, just the low level pages the menu looks like that. Will try to clear browser history. Been playing on here with chrome for a few years.
AquaAlex
Sheet Author
Translator
API Scripter
Ok i tried everything and it did not work. Then I did clear browsing history again, but this time I used the advanced option and cleared everything except passwords. My Google Chrome is now fixed. Thanks.