Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Macro visibility

Hey fam, Not sure what I'm doing wrong.   I created some macros for my players,  and under optional  visibility thinger, I selected all players.    But apparently only I am able to see them.  :*( Is there something else i need to do?   it was 3 macros.  1 to roll stats, 1 to roll hero points and 1 to roll healing surges.   
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
When you say "only I am able to see them." do you mean the contents of the macro (that's by design) or the existence of the macro (that would be an error).
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Did you perchance save them as Macro Bar macros, usable by all? If so, your players might be able to see them in the Collections Tab, but would need to check "Show in Macro Bar" for their own setup in order to see the buttons across the bottom.

Edited 1529093862
Hey Aaron,  They say they do not see the button at all.  I verified they were looking at macro bar under their name / bottom left. for what it's worth, 2 of them do reference the ogl character sheet.  But the rolling stats one is just script for rolling dice
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Like Keith says, you'll need to have them turn on their macro bar and mark the checkmarks for each macro to appear on it.  That all happens in the Collections tab.
Oh ok, so they also need to turn on their macro bae and check box for each macro?  Got it, thanks guys, greatly appreciate the assist! :)
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I only knew that because I ran into the same issue myself a couple of months ago. :)
:)