Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

On the campaign page "Playing"

What does it mean? What am I supposed to put in it? Does it simply mean whether or not the campaign is active atm (sessions are held regularly)?
Gauss
Forum Champion
It means whatever you want it to mean. I use it to put the game system in. Others may put it to other uses or ignore it altogether. - Gauss
Yeah, I kind of had a hunch that my question was stupid. Thanks Gauss you're really an asset to this site with your uber-activeness. The reason why I asked was that "Next game will be" has a strict form it transforms anything that is written there so I just thought that if there was something like that with this one as well.
Gauss
Forum Champion
Nope, not a strict form for that field. As for my uber-activeness, I wonder what will happen if I vanish? J/K :) - Gauss