Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder Community Sheet - Attacks

Is there any way to Show / Hide what attacks are listed when running this: %{selected|attacks} Just wondering if I can disable certain attacks and still show others and not have to delete attacks. Also another question. Is it possible to change the order of the attacks? Drag and drop after clicking a button or something similar?

Edited 1529436401
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Kastion said: Is there any way to Show / Hide what attacks are listed when running this: %{selected|attacks} Just wondering if I can disable certain attacks and still show others and not have to delete attacks. Also another question. Is it possible to change the order of the attacks? Drag and drop after clicking a button or something similar? Not really.  Hmm, maybe we should include a "Show" checkbox like we do for Abilities and Equipment...  I'll add the suggestion. You can create "Groups".  Under the Misc sub-section of the attack you can include a group name and the All Attacks chat menu will group accordingly.  Also, as long as you are NOT using a popped-out sheet, you can rearrange any of the repeating rows on sheet's.  On the PF community sheet click the hamburger button located along the right margin after the last repeating row.  This will allow you to delete and/or rearrange rows.  Click the burger when done to exit the modify mode.