Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Duplicate Journal Entry

For some reason I have 2 copies of the same NPC in the journal: If I delete one of them it deleted the other. There is no possible way I can find to only remove one of the journal entries without it deleting them both.
Yeah I got one of these too.

Edited 1529464438
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
You might try using the transmogrifier tool and copy Celeste to another game, delete the "twins", refresh game and use transmogrifier to re-import.
Hi everyone, This can occasionally happen where firebase will have a duplicate of an entry. They are essentially completely paired as they share the same data, which results in the deletion behavior as noted. Vince's suggestion should resolve the issue so long as you are a Pro subscriber. However, we can have a look on our end as well, we just need the name of the game and, in the case of Phnord, the name of the sheets that are duplicated in this way.