Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

AD&D 2E advanced sheet

It seems that the author of this sheet is no longer available. I was hoping to be able to change a few things, on my own with the sheet. But the HTML is not available through github. My guess is that only certain people are able to modify the sheet....not me... Is there someone I can contact that has access to this, to request some changes...??? Or, who do I contact to have them grant me access to make these SMALL changes..???
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
All the sheets available in the dropdown are also on Github. E.g., the AD&D 2E sheet can be found here:  Github .
It will not show a file that big though -- looked there 1st The CSS it will show The HTML it will not Thanks
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
There are links there to the raw file.

Edited 1529521058
Gold
Forum Champion
SFX was the author of the Advanced (Complicated) sheet. He has departed from Roll20 as far as I know. Aqua Alex is the current author maintaining the other 2E ("Simple Sheet") and trying to launch a newer cleaner "Simplified Sheet" for those of us who have requested that in the Character Sheet Forum. Hope this helps!
I was working with SFX (Seth) last year on many changes to the Advanced (complicated -- lol ) sheet I have been following AquaAlex's work on the simple sheet. But we have like 5 campaign's using the Advanced sheet, and without all that manual entry ( which I would hate to attempt ) I was following Jacob recommendation and have been looking at the github files. The only changes I really want to make are to the template:2Edefault I really only want to implement a few with different colored backgrounds, using all the same style as the 2Edefault. I was doing this on my custom sheet, so I know it's not that difficult. Unless someone can tell me how to manipulate that from chat/macro/API's That would suit my needs, for the time being.....