Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFM] R20Con running The Master Vault [7pm CST tonight]

Edited 1529690931
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
For Roll20Con I want to help people learn to GM on Roll20. Tonight @ 7pm CST - I am offering to run  The Master's Vault . I will answer questions about GMing on R20, Dynamic Lighting, and any other questions you might have. Pre-made characters will be used for this adventure. I will ask that anyone who jumps on this pay it forward by picking up The Master's Vault and running it for people at least once. This way we can give people in the LFG forum a chance to meet each other and teach more people to GM. :)
this sounds like fun.  I'd like to participate.
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
SpiralPrime said: this sounds like fun.  I'd like to participate. Woohoo!
Hey, Cassie.  I'd like to jump in on this.  I'm looking to start GMing more on Roll20 and I'd love to see more of what I can do with it. Voice chat on Roll20? Roy
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Roy P. said: Hey, Cassie.  I'd like to jump in on this.  I'm looking to start GMing more on Roll20 and I'd love to see more of what I can do with it. Voice chat on Roll20? Roy Hey Roy! Yes, voice chat on R20. 

Edited 1529698385
Sounds like fun! I'm new to roll20 and would like to learn more, if you'll have me. 
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
F B. said: Sounds like fun! I'm new to roll20 and would like to learn more, if you'll have me.  Of course. I will PM you the invitation to the table.