Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG~D&D3.5]Anytime!Reliable!Experienced!Good Gaming!

I Have Been Role Playing For Ten Plus Years.I Enjoy Most Types Of Genres Tho I Prefer Dark,Mature,Pulp & Comedic Themes.I Have A Diverse Knowledge Of A lot Of Games And Don't Mind Helping New Players.I Devote About 80% Of My Time To Gaming So I'm Dependable.I Am A Very Team Oriented Player.I Prefer To Remain In The Seams Either Supporting Or Sometimes Plotting.I'm Intrigued By Motives,Plot And Story Driving.{NPCs Have Purpose And Reason}.Time Zone USA Eastern.I Have A Microphone.I Am Not A Fan Of Homebrew,I Prefer Actual Published Material With Balance And Actual Thought.I Find Respect For The DM As well As My Fellow Players Important For Everyone's Experience To Be Enjoyable And Fulfilling{IE No Bad Background Noise,Trolling/Irrelevant Table Talk/Meta-Gaming}.I Usually Play Specialized Characters Who Fit A Role{Min/Max}.I Enjoy Both Aspects Of Role Playing And Hack&Slash.
x__x Wall of text with so many capitals... How do you survive a Hack & Slash campaign? My Wednesday GM hosts on like that for Basic Fantasy and so far I've died twice.
Well The Clear Choice Of "Tank-ish" Type.Versatility And Durability And Clever Concepts Go A Long Way.Have Good Team Members To Have Your Back And Be Decent Support.Try And Avoid The Obvious Fatal Mistakes IE Going Solo If Not Capable,Causing Unnecessary Conflict And Attention To Your Character.Bring Attention To Your Character But On Your Terms.Know Your "Role" IE MeleeVSRange-MediatorVSConflicter.Also Have Your Character Have The Right State Of Mind=Its A Dangerous World & Lifes Unpredictable So Always Have A Situational Awarness And Edge About You.The More Knowledgeable You Are The Better Suited You Can Handle Yourself In Situations IE Trap,Monster And Various Other Types Of Useful Information.
A Good GM Wants And Strife's To Constantly Challenge The Players Not Stonewall Them And Slay Them.Put Yourself In The DMs Chair For A Moment.Now Think About What Recent Challenges Your Hero Has Faced.Now Think About How You As A Dm Would Challenge Your Character.
Feels like a stonewall. The rolls I had range from 10-14.
On Average From My Experience You Should Be Able To Go 3-4 Sessions Without Dieing Or Near Death.If You Died Twice In One Session Either The Rolls Aint In Your Favor That Night..It Happens Or Your GM Is Bias And Cant Understand Balance.Hope This Helped.
If It Persists Talk To Your GM About It And If It Continues Just Drop From The Game.More Than Likely Hes A Troll And Judges His GM Skillz By PC Bodycount :(