Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Lost Edit Rights To My Own Game

I jumped over to JOIN AS PLAYER to test a few links, switched back to GM and now I can't edit any handouts or characters.  Clicking the Edit button does nothing.  I have tried logging out, clearing cache and even different browsers.  It's like it didn't fully recognize Im GM again.  Can this please be fixed ASAP?  We have a game scheduled soon and I can't do what I need to do!!! AHHHHH!! LOL Please and thank you.  It is my Star Trek Adventures game.
I didn't join as player and I'm also having issues editing handouts. The button is there but it's not doing anything. . .
Just read on twitter the Charactermancer rollout is borking things up on their twitter feed.  Shouldn't be long till we are good to go again.
Whelp with roll20 doing maint... Star Trek Online is off maint now... lol guess ill switch back over till roll20 is back up!
Having the same issue I think. I can't get into the "Edit" portion for my journal entries, so I'm unable to make copies of my Template Monster that has a bunch of macros.
I was in the middle of adding a rather long description and out of the blue my page reloaded, I lost all I had written, and the edit button is now non-functional. Annoyed. 
Ripperoni this is happening to me too, and ideas on eta?
Mod responded to another thread about tokens being non-editable. Said a couple hours. Seemed more like "no idea" to me tho. Updates on twitter @roll20app
Hi everyone! This is a super high priority bug that we are actively working on hammering out along with a few other nasty ones :) Here is a link to our twitter for the must up-to-date info