Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Character sheets] Charactermancer change to line-height

Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Reporting this as suggested by Jeff. It seems that the latest update changed (among many other things) the CSS for line-height applying to character sheets. Previously, it used to be a fixed 18px, now it is line-height: 1.42xxx . While this is a reasonable change, I imagine that this could mess up the layout on some existing sheets.
Thanks for the detective work, Jakob. Can you elaborate a little for us CSS beginners what exactly the 1.42xxx means? Is the xxx a unit of measure?

Edited 1530173362
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
No, I simply didn't remember which numbers were there exactly. It's 1.42587493 or something like that (I don't know why they chose this particular number).
D'oh! Looking back now, I should have been able to figure that out! Thanks!
Hi Jakob, I have submitted a ticket to the devs so they can have a look. Sorry for the delay!