Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Unable to drag class features to character sheet (D&D 5e)

Create a monk character (using charactermancer) Change the character level to 4. In compendium, search for Unarmored Movement Drag "Monk: Unarmored Movement" onto the character sheet. Expected result: Unarmored movement added as a Feature with the details populated. Actual result: It adds Martial Arts and Unarmored Defense (even if you already had them).
Note: Similar problems occur with just about all class features from what I can tell.  For example, dragging over "Warlock: Pact of the Tome" does nothing.
Similar problem with Wizard Subclasses (e.g., School of Illusion).
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Which 5e sheet are you using in your game?
The official one, I forget what it is called.  It is the one Charactermancer spits out.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Ok great, thanks for the report. I'll flag it for attention. ps. the official one is known as the 5e OGL sheet should you need to report anything further :)
Had the same problem, dragging a higher level class feature into a character sheet just adds all the first level features a second time. 
Hi everyone! I am seeing this issue as well, and have created a ticket for the devs. Thank you!