Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

New 'Update' Uglified the 4e Template... And Other Things

Edited 1530240827
Hi, guys, I'm really not sure what was all done but there were some MAJOR changes visually. Not only does the WYSIWIG editor look different, but styling has all been buggered (links no longer show up as a different color in handouts making it difficult for my players to know what's clickable), and worst of all it's gone and made the 4e power template look terrible! What it used to look like. What it now looks like. It takes up so much space, and it's so much less visually appealing! Is this a bug, or intended 'feature'?
Very sad about this restyling. Spell cards look terrible now. :(
Wes
Sheet Author
I have been made aware of this issue and will work to get a fix submitted to roll20 as soon as possible.