Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

How do I give my Way of the Four Elements Monk a Spell DC

On the spell tab for my character (5E OGL) I cant seem to figure out how to give them a spell save DC, or Spell Attack bonus.  Its blank?

Edited 1530284687
Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Unfortunately, it is not an easy fix, but you could click on the settings cog on the character sheet and switch to a custom class with a Wisdom spell save DC. I haven't yet checked if it is automatically handled by the charactermancer with the PHB compendium. EDIT: Nope, the Charactermancer doesn't handle beyond level 1 yet.
A temporary work around might be, under the character's 'Attributes & Abilities' tab, to manually add these two attributes if they don't already exist, then set the values accordingly; spell_attack_bonus spell_save_dc Spell attack bonus would equal the monk's Wisdom mod + proficiency bonus.  Spell save DC equals 8+Wisdom mod+proficiency bonus.  The downside is that whenever your proficiency bonus or wisdom mod increased/decreased, you'd have to remember to manually change those attributes. 
should this not be considered a Bug report for the sheet... or is it already known 
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Can you not just use the save piece of the attack section?
Am I missing something?  Isn't that part of the class? I thought I was missing some proceedure, but maybe it is a bug.... thanks for all the inputs folks.
Thanks to Stale A., I manually entered the numbers into the correct fields and all my monk abilities calculate properly now. Will have to remember to adjust as needed.