Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Roll Templates

Lost West Media ®
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
This latest update has caused both cosmetic and formatting issues for all of the roll templates in all of the sheets I have created.  A couple of examples below.  I have 42 different templates that now need to be reformatted. I have tried several methods via CSS to make the lines go away, to no avail.  I'm also noticing that  padding-top :  10px ; or  padding-bottom :  10px ; no longer has any impact on the positioning of the text. Can someone please help me understand what I need to do to fix this?  Let's just focus on the lines for now, they are persistent in every iteration of the templates I have created.  Thanks.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
You might find something useful in this thread .

Edited 1530396009
Kirsty
Pro
Sheet Author
@R1 I've been doing a lot of updates today, too. Hopefully I can be of some help. Tables (<table>) now have a border around them, which you can remove with "border:none;" in your CSS. Columns also have a border around them (<td>), which again can be removed with "border:none;" Tables now have a margin at the bottom, which can be removed with "margin:0px;" I've got no idea why your padding isn't working though. Sorry. Edit: Thinking about it, it's probably the margin issue that is causing the weird positioning of your text. If you fix that, I think your padding can be used as normal.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Kirsty, you're a CSSorcerer.
Lost West Media ®
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Perfection!  Thank you both :)
Kirsty
Pro
Sheet Author
keithcurtis said: Kirsty, you're a CSSorcerer. I'm a mere sorcery apprentice when it comes to people like Jakob. I just spent all day wrestling with the TrackerJacker, so I had a fresh perspective. ;) R1 said: Perfection!  Thank you both :) I'm so glad you got things working! The updates have been challenging, but I'd suffer it all again for this amazing text editor!