Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Computer useless and want to ask what is possibly a stupid question.

Hi all, I created a one shot on here a month or so ago and am now doing a follow up, I want to reuse some of the maps i'd created back then. Can I go into the old game and copy the old maps I want to reuse and put them into the new game or is there a particular method to doing this? I had a little go and cant seem to get the idea to work out. Sorry if this is sounding stupid to some of you but I'm not good with computers and I have no clue what i'm doing. I prefer pencil and paper to be honest but in this day and age its not always that easy! Thanks in advance.
1530461564
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
The map images should still be in your graphics library. You can drag fresh copies into a new map page. The ability to move whole maps between campaigns (with tokens and DL lines, etc. uses the Transmogrifier, which is a Pro level perk.
1530461759

Edited 1530461807
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
To just move specific items from one game you created to another you created requires the use Transmogrifier  (pro subscription feature) unless you created the maps on your computer then uploaded them. You would have access to them in your art library that way.
1530463904
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You could just make a copy of the game in full and then delete the bits you don't want :) Consider it an all or nothing transmogrifier for free users lol.
Cheers guys, I dont have premium but I may well invest. All maps were created in roll20 so nothing saved to my computer. Thankyou for the advice :)
1530470680
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
You can load your old game, set your magnification to a consistent level, take screenshots and stitch them together outside of Roll20, then upload the resulting map into your new game. It's a real time-sink of course, but the positive side is that a map composed of one or two images loads and performs better than one constructed of many overlapping images in Roll20.