Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5e OGL Sheet] Class Features

Hello, TIA for any and all feedback. I'm having an issue when dragging and dropping class features onto the Character Sheet.  It seems some features from SRD or PHB compendium source work fine, but others (Cunning Action Rogue for example) just keeps duplicating sneak attack on the sheet.  I'm not sure if i'm doing something wrong, or if it's just a bit buggy at times.  My work around is to just copy/paste into a manually created feature slot on the sheet and that seems to work fine, but I wanted to see if others experience this or know of the fix. The function of the OGL sheet in general is AWESOME and i'm glad to support this community for the content they create.
Up until version 2.2 of the character sheet, no  features could be dropped onto the character sheet. As of version 2.2, only 1st level/race/background (maybe feats?)  can be dropped onto the character sheet. This will be updated at a later date once the charactermancer is able to handle higher level characters.
Sounds good, i'll just update manually for now (no biggie).