Hi People, I'm looking for a new player to join our group on Thursday evenings. Details below. Timezone: United Kingdom, (Currently GMT+1) Communication : This is a big one....TEXT ONLY. It does of course include maps, tokens, etc. Play Style :  I'll be honest as I can here - So people know what they're getting into. As a DM, both online and offline I'm always doing my best to progress plot and story forwards. If people get distracted by discussing obscure rules, the latest football result or politics mid-game, I'll quickly push the theme of conversation back to the task at hand. Our games follow the main rules quite closely, and if I divert away from them, it's only ever for the benefit of the story and/or dramatics. The story tends to be quite 'episodic', with smaller plot archs. You will not spend 18 months waiting to finally fight the 'big bad boss' that was referenced years ago. I try and have an equal mix of puzzles, roleplay and combat. Players will be asked to use 'standard array' for their characters, and I want players to focus on roleplay and interaction with other players and NPCs, and not Min/Maxing their character stats. Personally, I'm not a fan of multi-classing, but I won't stop someone if they really want to.  I am looking for one new player to join a group of friendly players. The game is most definately new player friendly. For everyone who joined this game, it was their first D&D and/or  roll20 experience. Because the story is episodic, you don't really need to learn hours and hours of backstory. Level: Because this is part of an ongoing campaign, everyone is level 8 at the moment. You're welcome to join at level 8, or start lower and over the course of a couple of weeks, catch up with the others... Limitations: I ask that you choose a character/race from the main D&D core books. Nothing unpublished or 'homebrew'. This is to keep the game 'neutral' and allow players with little experience still keep track of going on. Having a player who's PC is a bird, that can't speak and shoots small fireballs out his bum is going to confuse everyone else. As a DM, it's also helpful for me to know PCs abilities and limitations. Setting: The Sword Coast. Cities and towns that I'm sure that many of you will have heard of from old games, stories and campaigns! Swords, taverns, undead mnonsters and dragons. Time: 8pm, GMT every Thursday night. ---- So, if interested, please post below, or drop me a PM. At this point, I'm honestly not interested about your choice of character. I'd rather know what you're like as a person. What's your name? Why do you enjoy D&D, what aspects of the game appeals etc? Thanks!