Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[LFP] D&D5E, Looking for 1-2 players to round out the ranks. Moral Compass Encouraged, not Required.

Edited 1530996129
I'll keep this simple. I'm looking for a soul or two to join in a battle against a group of extradimensional super-beings who plan to throw the world into a Chaos War, a merger of the planes which will probably be the end of the material plane's inhabitants, or at least the vast vast majority of them, and if all goes well come out on top and rule the new world disorder from atop the thrones of gods. If you think that would be a less-than-beneficial next step for the multiverse, or if such an event would ruin your weekend plans, please apply below! I suppose I should mention our current setup, we've got Snarl, a Gnoll with savage intuition and arcane marksmanship, and two criminal guild members, Vega and Kellam, Vega being the big bad goliath barbarian, and Kellam being a shady shadowy half-drow sorcerer. We also have a bottle character in the mix, Saeya, a Selkie Druid. Do with that what you will. Player Name: Player Bio: Basic Character Idea: Anything else I should know should be added as a footnote. Also, this is a basic character idea. We're working with a homebrew world, and I'm fairly cool with most homebrew stuff. Classes are a stretch, but we have had two homebrew races already, and I like to homebrew monsters and magic items. Speaking of, characters will start at level 10, and will have 1-2 magic items to start off with of appreciable strength. This is a later leveled campaign, and high power is the name of the game. The characters are also all a part of an ancient organization dedicated to stopping things like this that has recently been revitalized after being basically nonexistent for the past while. This is fluff, but it is a source of information, so it might be something to think about in terms of making a character. Giants, Githzerai, Bahamut, or really any force that could have relation might be fun to throw in. With all that said, I leave the creativity to you.
What days/times do you play? And what's the timezone?

Edited 1531000000
i'm interested.  need to know times and day.  also mention i am mute irl. 
I'm the person playing Kellam, we play tuesday nights at 8pm EST. 
Player Name:Scott Player Bio: 5e for a couple of years now and been playing RPG games for 20+ years.  I am a computer programmer and a big ole nerd. Basic Character Idea: Would love to play a Wizard. I have yet to play one.  I usually play the healer classes a lot. I am open to work with you on races and class idea for the wizard sub class, if you have one in your world. (if you dont like that Idea I can play any roll you need. I like being useful for the party dynamic) I am good with 8pm Tuesday and love starting at higher levels.   
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
This thread was reposted here ; as we only allow one thread per seeking at any given time, this thread will be closed.