Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Ability to tailor PHB

Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I would like to see some global settings for PHB/Compendium.  The ability to tailor the display/use of objects as they are dragged onto an NPC or a Character Sheet.   - I like to see all spell descriptions because I'm too damn old to memorize all the details of every single spell.  These spells come in from the Compendium with spell description off, and it's a pain to go through all magic users and all their spells and turn their spells descriptions on or remind the characters to do the - There's a lot of attack spells that deal no damage, they are set to spellcard.  I'd personally like to see them as attacks so the DC Save modifier shows the spell.  Some of these are ranged spell attacks and would be nice to set them as such so the ranged attack is already rolled.   So in other words, without affecting the core element within PHB, the ability to control how it functions, spellcard vs. attack, description vs no description
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .