Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

JukeBox Audio Stop Button: Not responding.

Came across this little bugger when working with my audio for my campaign. One of the audios that I wanted to listen to decided I should listen to everything about it; The stop button didn't make this stop. The audio continued for whatever length the audio was and on top of this, I'm glad I didn't have loop on cause god-forbid what would happen if the loop also stopped responding with a musical file that had no means of stopping. If anyone else comes across this it be great to know more cause I frankly don't want to feel like I'm the only one who's stumbled upon this. I'm a HUGE auditory and visual kind of GM so my audio music needs to be on spot. For something that doesn't respond well... that could put a impact on impressions that I'm going for.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Before pinging the Devs about this, I have some questions they'll need the answers to. What game is this in? (not the join link, just the name) What track did this?  Are you willing to see if it does it again if you hit play again? :) What browser are you using?  Roll20 only supports the public releases of Firefox and Chrome, other browsers may work but may also have quirks. This is just the starting place for information we'll need to actually do something useful in regards to this bug report.
Name: MEGAMAN BATTLE NETWORK! WRATH OF CATACLYSM.EXE! For the track are you wanting the original name or what I have cause... I have a TON of audio. It's hard to remember going through which one did which. Browser: Chrome
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Yes, the Dev will need the name (as provided by the service) and provider, if you wish to report an error with a specific track.    You may have tons of audio, but there are exponential tons of audio available :)
GenKitty said: Yes, the Dev will need the name (as provided by the service) and provider, if you wish to report an error with a specific track.    You may have tons of audio, but there are exponential tons of audio available :) It's been 3 days and I'm still going through. I'll find the right one. Mark my words! Man this is going to be awhile. Thanks for uuhhh understanding guys.