Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] D&D5E, Tuedays at 5pm Pacific, Looking for 1-2 players to round out the ranks. Moral Compass Encouraged, not Required.

*Sidenote, this is a post for the same game as the following link, but without me being an idiot and putting the time in the title. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/6561309/lfp-d-and-d5e-looking-for-1-2-players-to-round-out-the-ranks-moral-compass-encouraged-not-required/?pageforid=6561360#post-6561360" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/6561309/lfp-d-and-d5e-looking-for-1-2-players-to-round-out-the-ranks-moral-compass-encouraged-not-required/?pageforid=6561360#post-6561360</a> I'll keep this simple. I'm looking for a soul or two to join in a battle against a group of extradimensional super-beings who plan to throw the world into a Chaos War, a merger of the planes which will probably be the end of the material plane's inhabitants, or at least the vast vast majority of them, and if all goes well come out on top and rule the new world disorder from atop the thrones of gods. If you think that would be a less-than-beneficial next step for the multiverse, or if such an event would ruin your weekend plans, please apply below! I suppose I should mention our current setup, we've got Snarl, a Gnoll with savage intuition and arcane marksmanship, and two criminal guild members, Vega and Kellam, Vega being the big bad goliath barbarian, and Kellam being a shady shadowy half-drow sorcerer. We also have a bottle character in the mix, Saeya, a Selkie Druid. Do with that what you will. Player Name: Player Bio: Basic Character Idea: Anything else I should know should be added as a footnote. Also, this is a basic character idea. We're working with a homebrew world, and I'm fairly cool with most homebrew stuff. Classes are a stretch, but we have had two homebrew races already, and I like to homebrew monsters and magic items. Speaking of, characters will start at level 10, and will have 1-2 magic items to start off with of appreciable strength. This is a later leveled campaign, and high power is the name of the game. The characters are also all a part of an ancient organization dedicated to stopping things like this that has recently been revitalized after being basically nonexistent for the past while. This is fluff, but it is a source of information, so it might be something to think about in terms of making a character. Giants, Githzerai, Bahamut, or really any force that could have relation might be fun to throw in. With all that said, I leave the creativity to you.
This sounds like a lot of fun, I'd be interested and can make the time frame too.&nbsp; Below is a character idea I've had for a bit that might fit. Player Name: Jay Player Bio: Middle aged father/husband/school teacher, avid gamer of all types (board, console, PC) most of my life, played 1st edition a great deal as a kid. Have been playing 5th edition as both a player and DM for the past 3 years or so.&nbsp; Easy going.&nbsp; Basic Character Idea: Tabaxi Fighter 6/Rogue 4, raised by relatives as dad ran off and mom disappeared mysteriously.&nbsp; Left home to travel and see the world and became a deckhand aboard a ship.&nbsp; In our first port of call my best "friend" drugged me, took all my money and left me for dead.&nbsp; That's when I turned to a life of crime to make ends meet, joined the local thieves guild and developed a taste for wine.&nbsp; I'd like to settle the score with my former shipmate who robbed me, trust issues, drinking problem you know typical stuff ;)&nbsp; Look forward to hearing back from you.
Hey there, looking for a game to fill my DnD needs. This sounds awesome! Player Name: Shane Noble Player Bio: 22 y/o Biomedical major in Florida. I'm in my senior year of college, been a DM a few times and absolutely love all the D&amp;D lore. I've probably been around the material for about a year now so im still relatively new.&nbsp; Basic Character Idea: I think it would be a lot of fun to play a Halfling Bard 7/Warlock 3 from the sounds of it, you guys might be in the market for a supporty class and i think that this would fit well. I'd also be interested in playing a cleric or something if a more direct healer is more appropriate. As far as a backstory for the character, I like to avoid the edgy tropes and murdered parents or whatever. I'd like to play a Halfling that has come of age and wants to make a name for himself. Quirks like being unable to reject a plea for help and having an inclination for heroics.&nbsp; I know most of the classes inside and out so I'm happy to fill just about any role that you feel the party is lacking, just let me know! Look forward to hearing from you.&nbsp;
Player Name: Connor Player Bio: 18yr old. Only have played 5e but have played it for about 4 years and dm'd for 3 years. Relaxed kinda of person Basic Character Idea: A Half Elf Barbarian 3 /Paladin 7, Born in a small village, raised by my abusive father who ran the small village into the ground in order to gain wealth and power. It was many years of this brutally until I feel into a fit of anger. Anger at my father, anger at the those who never interfered, anger at those who willingly allowed this acts my father committed. Until one day, a dark armored knight came into the small tavern on willow lane; not far from my home. I served drinks at the time, he came over to and told me that he would aid me in channeling my anger. I don't know to this day, how this knight knew so much about me and my affliction but he trained me. I learned how to channel magic, and use my anger effectively in combat. After years of training, I killed everyone that worked for my father slaying him infront of my mother. When she asked me why, I replied " Pure justice is worth more all the gold in the world, those who do evil will fall to my blade... ". I left that small village to seek out those in need.