Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Initiative Macro + Add to Tracker for Selected Tokens

Hey Guys, I'm trying to get a macro to work for DM as either a token action or macro across multiple selected tokens. Basically, I want to select numerous tokens and click once to have them all roll initiative and have it added to the tracker.  Currently, my macro will only roll it for the first one I selected, despite having them all selected. Below is my current macro text: @{selected|token_name} Initiative Roll [[1d20 + @{selected|dexterity_mod} [Dexterity Mod] &{tracker}]] It works fine for the first selected, or individually selected - but not in a group.  Suggestions?
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
This unfortunately requires an API script, like Aaron's group initiative.
Can an API script be copy-pasta'd into macro section of the tool-bar and then made a button under DM bar?  If so, i'm still game =)
Ryan S. said: Can an API script be copy-pasta'd into macro section of the tool-bar and then made a button under DM bar?  If so, i'm still game =) unfortunately no
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
As Anthony says, that's not possible. API scripts are javascript code that can be added to a game if the creator of the game is a pro subscriber. They can react to a wide variety of events on the vtt.
Reading up on the API guide now.  I'm only PLUS so I didn't see the functionality, thanks for advising it requires PRO status. I appreciate it guys =)