Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

I need some help with setting up a game

So I want to start a game of Shadow War Armageddon. I have two problems, the first being that there is no premade "Kill Team" sheets and the second one is I don't know how to problem all that well. I was hoping that I could find someone that can help me make one of these sheets. Can you help me? I can help test things.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
There's a sheet request thread at the top of the forum. You can play any game in roll20 without a character sheet. The Attributes and Abilities tabs lets you set up attributes, skill values, etc, and the abilities tab lets you create specific macros to use those attributes for attack rolls, spells, etc. Long ago, before roll20 had the character sheet feature, thats how we all played. It's not pretty, but it gets the job done and requires very little programming ability.
You wanna link me to that, this forum set up leaves much to be desired
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Its the top thread in the character sheet forum , named Sheet Request Thread, Consolidated, Mk 1.