Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Character names and colours all bugged out

help would be nice 
Kirsty
Pro
Sheet Author
Hey Simon. Does clicking the "reset player video/avatar location button" fix things?
i cant select that option 
Kirsty
Pro
Sheet Author
Are you using the Roll20 WebRTC or Legacy? If you're using legacy, I'd suggest switching to WebRTC (that's assuming that you're the GM, if you're not you'll need to ask the GM to switch it). What happens when you switch the player video/avatar location? "Top" popped up for me when I was in Legacy mode, but my avatar was still at the bottom. The old video/voice didn't have the option of moving the player avatars, so that may have something to do with it. If none of that works, I'd suggest following the steps outlined here . If those don't work, there is more troubleshooting help here . Post back in this thread with the info and your console log and I'm sure a dev will be along to help. :)