Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New DM here. Mind blown on how fun and easy it is to play RPGs with Roll20

I had an acct back in 2013.   Didn't use it until I ran my first game this past Monday.  Thank you Bart, Peter W and Will for joining my session!! This platform has re-invigorated me for gaming.  I was playing TTRPG's before but with work, family, and other hobbies had fallen into a phase of a lot of writing but zero actual playing. WELL THANKS TO ROLL20 I AM BACK TO DM'ing !! That's it.  No other point to this post other than to say THANK YOU ROLL20.  THANK YOU ALL ROLL20 COMMUNITY OF DEVELOPERS, PLAYERS, ADMINs AND GMs!   :D
Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Welcome!
Thank you sir!   It has been great fun already.
Are you spiffed by Roll20 to share accolades about the site?
Darook -   maaaaaaybe. (not really, but funny)
Welcome Peter.
Thank you Ravenknight!
Gold
Forum Champion
You can add a list of Games that you Enjoy Playing on your Roll20 Profile, if you like, Peter.  Welcome and happy adventuring!
Thank you so much!!