Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

(LFG) Brand new to D&D

Edited 1531417658
Hello, i am brand new to the game, none of my friends are interested so im looking for a group for beginner player. so i can learn how the game is played. im free most nights.not fully made a character yet so could do with some help on that as well. thanks in advance :) a little bit about me- my name is James, im 24 if that matters. only gaming experience i have is with consoles. from England. really excited to learn about and play D&D
i'm free tomorrow (friday 13th) from 6pm - 10pm bst, i can run you through character creation and the basics of playing. if your interested send me a message and we can work out a more accurate time.
hello James I'm James! next Wednesday at 7:00pm CST I will be hosting a game aimed at newer players, it will be a short one shot adventure that should help teach you more about the game as well as having a fun time! please send me a message for more information!