Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Macros that Edit Attributes.

Let's say I have a Barbarian, and all of my stats are setup in my sheet, I want to make a Macro that does something along the lines of @Str = @Str+1 Is that Possible?
Macro, no. API script, yes.
Sad news, As the DM I had no use for this script, I am now a player and need/want it dearly..
1392618444
Alex L.
Pro
Sheet Author
Justin B. said: Sad news, As the DM I had no use for this script, I am now a player and need/want it dearly.. There is a reason why only DM's can set this sort of thing up and i'm sure you can work out why.
Alex L. said: Justin B. said: Sad news, As the DM I had no use for this script, I am now a player and need/want it dearly.. There is a reason why only DM's can set this sort of thing up and i'm sure you can work out why. Is it because DMs are cruel evil people who try to go for a TPK? HoneyBadger said: Macro, no. API script, yes. Do you know, off hand, if there's a current circulating script that can do this? Might not be bad to fit into a macro for powers that give bonuses to defenses
I found this script for modifying an attribute. I can't seem to get it to work, but maybe you'll have better luck with it. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/551713/script-si" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/551713/script-si</a>...