Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Repeating listings and attributes

Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
First,  I should say I have no idea what I am doing.  I know nothing about HTML or CSS.  I have been cannibalizing the Palladium Megaverse character sheet to make it easier to use for the 1st edition Palladium Fantasy system.  I think I have the sheet to a good place as far as having everything I think it needs in place.  Now I am looking at how different parts of the sheet spawn (or don't) attribute listings.  I have made an npc to test things out. I have a couple sections that are hidden unless a checkbox is enabled.  Under that, there are no sections until they are added.  There is a part for weapons: And then another for weapon proficiencies: What I am wanting to do is have the damage field from weapon inventory spawn an attribute.  Same for strike, rate of fire, and range from the ranged weapons.  Melee weapons would have strike, parry, and throw as fields that would nice to spawn attributes.  None of this is necessary, since I could certainly make my own attributes as needed.  I just thought if I could have them built into the sheet and standardized somehow it would make it easier to make macros for players and npcs.  Is it possible to do this without having set and individually labeled lines for the different weapons and skills?  If not, I suppose I could just set up a certain number of lines with their own individual label/attribute.  Is there a sheet that already does this that someone could point me towards to see if I can figure out how to progress my little frankenstein sheet?
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Hmm, I guess what I was trying for isn't possible.  I guess I need to decide if I should make a static list of those (which would probably make for a huge attribute list) or just make custom attributes as needed.