Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[LF2-3P] [5E] [Tyranny of Dragons Campaign] [Saturdays @ 5:30 PST / 8:30 EST]

Hello, I am looking for 2-3 players to round out the group for a Tyranny of Dragons Campaign I am running on Saturdays @ 5:30 PST (8:30 EST).  Most of the players are beginners, so new players are welcome.  I just ask for no knuckleheads.  If you want to burn the town down or lick everything, then this is not the game for you.  High five!  :) The rest of the party is 2nd level, so you will also start at 2nd level. Ability Scores:  Roll with Characterizer All non-homebrew races / classes open Using Backgrounds & Feats Starting Wealth: Class + background Optional Rules: Flanking Hero Points Healing Surges Hit Points beyond 1st level: Roll and take higher of the roll or the standard for your class. Current Party Makeup: drow cleric wood elf sorcerer mountain dwarf fighter human variant wizard Please feel free to respond here or pm me if you're interested.  Also, we're using Discord for talky talky.  :)  Thanks!
Did I mention we give out free high fives and thumb ups? 
I'm interesting to join the game

Edited 1531877735
I would be interested in joining the game. I am available at that time
Thanks Fam.  I'll send out invites in a second here.  Looks like we should be full on players for now.  DEVs please feel free to close this thread.  Thanks!  :)