Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Release] WotBS: The Indomitable Fire Forest of Innenotdar

Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
A 5e Fantasy Adventure for 4th-Level Characters Choose Wisely The journey between Gate Pass and distant Lyceum is dangerous; along the way lies a forest, that has burned for decades, where a dream monster holds sway. Before escaping the raging flames, the heroes become caught in a three-way conflict with a fiend, the fierce spirit of the forest itself, and a clan of longsuffering fey who possess a powerful weapon for the coming war. Can the heroes traverse the treacherous fire forest of Innenotdar? Welcome to the second adventure in the&nbsp; War of the Burning Sky &nbsp;campaign saga. The heroes have already faced a military assault, treacherous bounty hunters, enemy spies who hide in the light, and the fierce claws of the Ragesian inquisitors enforcing the Scourge. In this next part of their adventure they will confront various inhabitants of a cursed fire forest, including the fey creatures tied to its fate and the dreamborn monster that causes it to endlessly burn. If the heroes do not carefully consider their actions, they might survive but could still bring an early doom to their cause, yet if they do well, they can gain information that will prove invaluable when a hitherto unknown enemy rises up from obscurity and the darkness of the great below. The Roll20 version of&nbsp; The Indomitable Fire Forest of Innenotdar &nbsp;includes the entire content of the 5e adventure, fully integrated into the platform. Included in the Roll20 version: 16 encounter maps &nbsp;with Dynamic Lighting and Advanced Fog of War Rollable Tables for all shapeshifters &nbsp;in the adventure 28 NPCs and monsters &nbsp;linked to Character entries in the Journal, with Roll20 5th Edition OGL character sheets and clickable actions Cross-linked handouts &nbsp;throughout the adventure A to-scale&nbsp; map of Innenotdar Suggestions of how to integrate the adventure into a different campaign and use with characters of 3rd to 5th level The&nbsp; Player's Guide &nbsp;and&nbsp; Campaign Guide &nbsp;are included as a bundled add-on with each&nbsp; War of the Burning Sky &nbsp;adventure The War of the Burning Sky campaign saga begins with&nbsp; The Scouring of Gate Pass <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/bundle/31/wotbs-the-indomitable-fire-forest-of-innenotdar" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/bundle/31/wotbs-the-indomitable-fire-forest-of-innenotdar</a>
Gold
Forum Champion
Looks-sounds fun, I like the features like Shapechanger rollable tables. Hope to run/play/try this one soon.
Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Gold said: Looks-sounds fun, I like the features like Shapechanger rollable tables. Hope to run/play/try this one soon. Cool! Do you run more long campaigns, more short adventures, or pick and choose pieces?&nbsp;
Gold
Forum Champion
I usually run long campaigns (and usually not 5E). Would love to run 5E adventures in my AD&amp;D games but unfortunately the Character Sheets are not compatible and Roll20 only works with 1 system's character sheet at a time. To test 5E modules and get ideas from them, sometimes transferring Maps/Pages or Handouts via Transmogrify into my main game if it seems like parts would work, for these reasons I will occasionally try a Pathfinder or a D&amp;D 5E module product, and I especially like to try the independent publishers / third party / OGL based.&nbsp; My favorites so far are the PF ones by Rog under the Belfum setting, and the 2-3 modules for 5E with hand-drawn illustrations by Nailcoffin, in the Marketplace.