Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Group Initiative

Edited 1532045801
For some reason no matter what I change the Stat-DnD to it always subtracts 5 from the roll.  Doesn't matter if it's dex or initiative anyone have a clue whats going on? If I add |max to the initiative stat it increase the value to 0.  So I'm not sure whats going on. Nm I guess for some reason using the --stat-dnd thing was causing it, I changed it to bare.  Confused as why stat-dnd was causing it to be a negative.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Stat-DnD does the math on the attribute to turn it into its 2.5/5e bonus. (Value-10)/2
Ohhh got ya, that actually makes senes.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Yeah, there are some things in GroupInitiative that seem a little esoteric, but that's just because it predates character sheets by a few years and "we did things differently back then!" =D