Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[AiME DnD 5e Sheet] No Init roll button on NPC Sheet

Hi, I started using the Adventures in Middle Earth version of the 5e OGL DnD sheet just before the charactermancer release.  So I never got to actually run a game, or use an NPC sheet before the release.  Now I have come to run some games, I find there is no Init button on the NPC sheets.  (Note that there is an invisible button, that allows Init to be rolled, but annoying). Did this exist before the charactermancer update? Can someone fix it? Thanks
Kirsty
Pro
Sheet Author
Hi Jim. I'm not sure about the Middle Earth sheets, but if they are like the regular NPC sheets, the initiative can be rolled by clicking on the box name at the top of the sheets. 
Yes but the button is invisible... as I said... I ran three games thinking it was not even there!
Kirsty
Pro
Sheet Author
Oh, I see what you're saying. In the standard OGL sheet, there has never been a "button" and I believe that is the case with the AiME sheet as well. It has always been required to click on the name of the NPC to roll init. It agree that it can be confusing if you've never used the sheet before - it's a commonly asked question in my games when players are using an NPC statblock for the first time. I do really like the clean look of the NPC sheets, but something to indicate that you can roll from the name would be quite helpful.
There is a roll button labelled Init on the OGL standard sheet, a line below the name and edit tog.