Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

(LFP)-Storm Kings Thunder 5e game. 6 players needed.

Hello everyone. I wanna run one of the first modules I ever bought on roll20: Storm Kings Thunder. It's a grand adventure and I hope you'll come and experience it with me. It'll start on Tuesday at 10pm EST for 3 or so hours starting on July the 31st. It's gonna be starting at Lv 1 where you roll for stats (4d6k3), and roll for gold to buy your equipment for the game. You can be anything that's official from the books; including races from Mordenkainens Tome Of Foes. For the most part you can't pick stuff that's UE but I am willing to allow players to choose to play a Minotaur/Centaur from the D&D Beyond website. Post down below if interested and I'll pm you with more details
Hey! Looks awesome, always wanted to try the module!
Definitely interested, fits my time frame and haven't run this module yet!
Noc told me about it, and I'd like to join too!
You have my attention. Unfortunately im kind of new and might need help with some of the more intricate parts of DND. I have played before and im not 100% new but im really looking for a game I can get into and a group I can grow with. Please PM me with more details.
Hey there Id be up for this for sure, I am GMT but the time isnt much of an issue for me for the most part (only thing that might crop up is if I work late on a monday, I am typically awake till like 6/7am here anyways so :D Looking forward to hearing from ya.
I'm keen on joining if there is room.  I'm an experienced player and would love to have a good time running through this module with a fun group of people.
i might be interested to play but im new to 5e ive played 3.5, pathfinder and gurps for years though not sure what time that would be for me im cst timezone.
I'm def interested, but need to say I'm not super experienced with dnd. I have about a years worth of it, I've been doing text-based roleplay for over ten years though.   
This thread is closed I got all the players I need. Thank you for your interest. :)