Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][5e][18+] Looking for players for an unusual look at the Master's Vault (new player's welcome) Saturday July 28th 8pm EST

Hello, My name is Kismet and I'm the DM of this somewhat unusual Master's Vault.  It began like any other run of the module, but due to the players and other circumstances it has turned into something quite different and unique.  We are in need of at least 2 players, new players welcome, who are willing to hit the ground running. The run is well underway, I think this might be our 5th or 6th session, the players are closing in on lvl 3.  Your PCs would be starting at the same place experience wise so I would expect you to have your PC rolled and have an idea of it's capabilities.   The group currently consists of a Sorcerer, Wizard and a Rogue.  The group is hoping to pick up someone tanky, and someone with support capabilities. The group intends this on being a fairly long campaign, and we usually play every 2 weeks.  So we are looking for people who are also looking for a long commitment.  The 3 regulars I have now are a great group of guys who enjoy RPing, are easy to get along with and have no issues teaching others the ropes.  If you are interested just post here or PM me and we can cover any questions, and begin discussing what class you'd be interested in playing. Kismet
Is this a text game or voice?
I would totally be interested in the group because the time works well for me in consistency. I am sadly a big noob and would need my hand held in character creation but I am open to really any role, paladins seem fun but do they have to be so lawful or duty bound haha. I played 3.5 almost 10 years ago so I know of DnD and the role playing combat aspects. 
It’s a voice game we use either discord or the in game voice