Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Always Accessible Maps

Wanted to throw this out as a suggestion for an additional feature that would be helpful. Often times I am running games where I keep up with maps that the players need to routinely reference (ie map of town with important locations, etc) It would be great if we could set a couple of the maps to be *Always Accessible* so that players could look at them whenever they wanted. I know this would kind of be like Handouts, but something like this would work better. I continuously add on to the maps so it is much easier to type directly on the map, instead of having to adjust the image, save it, re-upload it etc. Right now, I just setup two games, one for the main map that the players always stay on and then the other game with the current battle map they are on.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .