Late Autumn has come to the rough and tumble logging town in the middle of Darkmoon Vale with the last of the trading caravans is just arriving with supplies to last through the cold and harsh winter.&nbsp; As the shadows of the days lengthen so too do worries as a strange illness that starts to afflict the populace of the logging community of Falcon's Hollow.&nbsp; Too soon for the harsh colds and flu's that normally sweep the community and with the normal remedies not seeming to have much an affect many of the townsfolk have taken to drinking more or remaining indoors unless they have urgent business. Will the sickness progress?&nbsp; Is this a sign of something more sinister? Who knows...&nbsp; Perhaps only you... The Game Hollows Last Hope &amp; Crown of the Kobold King &nbsp;is the game we will be running, adapted from the normal 4 player version to run with 7 players, should interest be sufficient I may continue into Revenge of the Kobold King &nbsp;and Hungry are the Dead .&nbsp; The levels of the game will run from FIRST (1st) though SECOND (2nd).&nbsp; Potentially going longer if we go into Revenge &nbsp;which starts at 5th level and Hungry &nbsp;which starts at 6th level. When The game will be played weekly Saturdays from 6pm (Eastern) until 9pm (Eastern).&nbsp; &nbsp;OR From 10pm (UTC) until 1am Sun (UTC).&nbsp; Which is four hours in length.&nbsp; The actual date the game starts depends on how quickly we fill our game, I will be aiming for one week after all of the r20 character sheets have been completely filled out. The Price I will be charging the reasonable price of $15 (US).&nbsp; Begining on the second session.&nbsp; In the event of an unavoidablely missed session such as r20 network failure a credit shall be given for the follwing week. Type of Game This game will possess a balance of combat, roleplay and skill challenge elements.&nbsp; However, my personal GM style has always tended to lean more towards the roleplay interaction between the players and themselves and other npcs. About Me My name is TobyFox2002 (Absolutely NO relation to the guy from undertale so please dont ask.)&nbsp; I've been involved in table top gaming for about 30 years, and a GM fro about 20 years.&nbsp; I got my start with 3.x forgotten realms, then moved to pathfinder after WotC slapped their players in the face by discontinuing print version of 3.x versions, jacking prices, C/D DnD Tools, and Removing All Old Content from their website.&nbsp; Yeah, not a fan of that.. Continued to use Pathfinder ever since and never looked back. I'm currently unemployed and am a leech on the government, disabled and with my only real skills being lack-luster theatrics and manipulating peoples emotions at the gaming table... Well, I thought I'd try gaming for profit...&nbsp; So in otherwords... PWEEESE!! I neeed Monies! :P How to Apply You may apply here at: &nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/124744/hollows-last-hope-01" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/124744/hollows-last-hope-01</a> . This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $15 per session via PayPal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.